Friday, May 6, 2011

10 Hottest Celebrities!

Today I was listening to Sarah and Vinnie on the radio and each of the members of the show made a list of their 10 hottest celebrities.  It got my inspired to do the same.  It is really hard, there are a lot of good choices so I had to use strict requirements in order to narrow it down.

Here they are in descending order:


10) Zach Effron. 
 
I put him at 10 is because I feel a bit like a pedophile but, regardless of his age, he is super hot!  

 9) Jason Bateman. 
He is a cutey and I love his ability to pull off sarcasm seamlessly.

8) Ray J.

Just plain sexy! 

7) Chris Pine.
Mesmerizing eyes and a baby face.....hot!

6) Justin Timberlake.
Nice body and a great voice, yes please!

5) Ryan Gosling.
There is something about this man that really gets me going!

4) Eminem.
I love his I don't give an S attitude and he's not too hard on the eyes either.

3) Hines Ward.
He looks like my husband and he dances like a dream, yummy!

2) Leonardo Dicaprio.
Jack Dawson won my heart a long time ago and it still goes on!

1) Jon Gruden.
 He is the bane of my husbands existence because he is so darn cute!

I do see a pattern of baby faced boys but I like what I like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment