Saturday, September 19, 2015

Donald Trumps Big Brother

So Big Brother.  Can't say as those I am happy or surprised to see that my arch nemesis, Vanessa, has made it to the final three.  I also can't say that I would not get a special kind of pleasure from seeing her evicted just before the finale, but I am realistic enough to know that that is not likely.



Although if Liz is stupid (or naive if I am being nice) to take her to the final two then Liz absolutely deserves to lose.  The problem is that no one has the balls that Vanessa has to make the moves she has made that would be necessary to have eliminated her already.



Her manipulating skills are strongly on point and I am not ashamed that I am somewhat envious of the ability she has to make people do what she wants.  I mean I am not a stranger to using a bit of emotional blackmail to get what I want, but that chick is madly gifted in the art.  Granted, those people have no outside influences, no cell phones or TV so maybe they go a little bit crazy and need to find a leader to whom they can bow down but still I like to think I would be immune to it.



Then again, if I was on that show I would probably be eliminated early on because I tend to act too emotionally and would probably self destruct without my beloved cell phone, or my Macbook or Hulu to keep me company and forced to interact with people, most of whom I most definitely would not like.





But then again I am buzzed and watching Modern Family while I eat Oreos on a Saturday night so maybe I could find a way to make it work, might be a nice change from the dull and mundane.  But I did start running again so leave me alone about the Oreos!



Which brings to me my other arch nemesis, Donald fucking Trump.  There are no words.  I cannot believe that he is the front runner for the Republican Party.  Wait.  That's not true.  I can believe it, I just don't want to accept it.  He hates women.  Period.  That alone should preclude him from any kind of public office, not to mention, OUR PRESIDENT.  If I hear one more female talk about what a good business man he is, I may throw up on myself.



If I was less mind numbingly bored by politics I would list all of the reasons why he is the biggest dumbass ever, but I am already getting bored by this topic.  I hate election years so much, I have come close to unfollowing my own mother on Facebook just to get a way from the influx of political (liberal) crap she posts.


Politics people, calm down.  I love my mother.  But Brad Pitt looks so hot in that episode.  And I a not even into him but I agree with Pheobe.


But I digress.  I think I am gonna have to wrap this up because I have to get up super early tomorrow but I just love these gifs.  And Friends.  And my friends.  But anyway.  GOodnight peeps...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment