Saturday, September 26, 2015

Big Brother and not much else...

So Big Brother...

So happy that Vanessa got eliminated just before the final two.  I literally have never felt so excited to watch the final jury vote!



Seeing her so sad and defeated as she sat amongst those she had manipulated and used to move up the ranks in the house, was a little too joyful for me.    And her comment about being a 4.5 million dollar winning poker player that she mentioned not once but TWICE was so "I didn't need the money anyway..."  Please.


And Steve, well, he was probably the last person I would have ever thought would have won, but he did and I think it was as deserved as possible considering he was barely even present the first half of the summer.  Plus he was just so...cluelessly happy to win, you can't help but be happy for him.



Much more so than Liz who could not even think of one thing she did on her own other than team up with the right people.  Oh, and force her egg to split in utero giving her the gift of an identical twin sister which is pretty much what propelled her through the season.



That and her "showmance" with that face beard person.  Who, according to Zingbot, apparently did not smell good.  I hope and pray that she was just using him and has promised herself not to see him outside the house unless he cuts off that damn beard.  (I really hated it). Gross.


Anyway.  Not much too else going on in the reality world.  I can't wait for the new Bachelor to start, Ben is freaking adorable and I think it will be an interesting season.


Can't be ay worse than Chris's season which was a major yawn fest.  I need drama to keep me riveted.



I know this is a boring blog but today I am super distracted.....


But that is a blog for another day...

Goodnight...



No comments:

Post a Comment